Re: jaws won't read graphics like it used to do.

  • From: Djasister2@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:06:36 EDT

Hi, this is Devona here.
I am behind on mail sorry for later reply.

It sound's like to me you need to run the graphic labeler.

To do this.

Press control, insert g at the same time then it will this automatically.

When done is say's how many graphics were labeled.  It may or may not work
for you but, try and see.

Or, you can do this manually.

But, you need to ask for further instruction's on how to do this.  I am not
for sure myself.  Hope I helped.