Re: jaws with rhapsody

  • From: Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:03:48 -0800 (PST)

I use rhapsody with the web interface which doesn't seem to require any scripts. Is there a way on the web to transfer tunes to an mp3 player or does that require the use of the rhapsody application that you download to your computer?

Brian

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Matt wrote:

to use the scripts with rhapsody, you need to use version 3.1. If you need
the installation file or the scripts, feel free to email me and I'll send
them.
From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:10:02 -0800

Hi,
Here is a previous posting about rhapsody and scripts for it

-----
  From: Shannon Pollo

  Hi, would someone please be willing to contact me off list to discuss
jaws
and rhapsody, have some questions about it.  Thanks a lot, or if others have
answered on list maybe they could send me there info if previously posted.