Re: jaws with rhapsody

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:06:53 -0800

Hi,
I did notice that on this website page he stated the scripts work with a
particular version. I did not know that this was not the most current
version. Thanks for letting me know.

Rich
  From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:10:02 -0800

  Hi,
  Here is a previous posting about rhapsody and scripts for it

  -----
     From: Shannon Pollo

     Hi, would someone please be willing to contact me off list to discuss
  jaws
  and rhapsody, have some questions about it.  Thanks a lot, or if others
have
  answered on list maybe they could send me there info if previously posted.