Re: jaws with avast

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:12:20 +0000

Uninstallign Avast may require sighted assistance. MS Essentials is yes free.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/02/2010 16:06, Omar Binno wrote:
Can I just uninstall avast from my computer the same way you'd normally
uninstall a program, or do i have to use their uninstall tool? Also, is ms
essentials free?