From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Philip Hall
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:23 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: jaws, web outlook, and share point services

Hi.  I am the administrator of a windows 2003 system running exchange
2003.
I also use jaws.  A consultant has recommended that we install Microsoft

share point services and begin using web outlook.  I have seen a few
messages on this list indicating that some people have experienced
problems
accessing them using jaws.  I need to make sure our systems are fully
accessible to other employees that use jaws and/or zoom text.
I would appreciate any information or experiences that you may have had
using jaws with share point or web outlook.

Many thanks

Phil