From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Roger Levine
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:52 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: jaws version problems

Hi,
My experience with (automatically start Jaws) check box is that it is
mutually exclusive between different versions of Jaws.  This seems to be
true at least with XP.  When I vchecked this box in one version of Jaws, it
automatically unchecked this box from the last version previously run,
otherwise the operating system would not know which Jaws to start with the
next boot of the system.
Roger