jaws version problems

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:06:57 +1100

Hi.
was playing around with real tech audio manager, and lost all my sound.
a sighted friend got my sound back for me.
now the questions below.
well, got my sound and jaws back, but was not able to use the updatte
feature, as i had uninstalled jaws 10.
now, had to download it, and got jaws 9.0 as well.
but when my system starts and jaws starts, instead of loading version 10, it
is still loading version 9.
so how can i make version 10 the default on my windows vista system.
tried looking in default programs and setting defaults, but cannot find any
thing.
is uninstalling version 9, would this fix this problem.
or tried loading jaws 10, from the desk top and the programs folder, but
refusing to go to version 10 and had a look at the version number.
still version 9.
really strange, after the real tech audio manager software, was blocking all
sound and speech.
anyone had this problem before in windows vista and how to fix this one.
cheers Marvin.