From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: jaws topic?

Close. It was actually the move command, I believe. Since DOS didn't
have a rename command per say, so it escentially just copied the
file(s) in question to the new name, then deleted the old one(s).
Unfortunately, there is no way to do that in indows, at least not
with the point and click interface. If you wanted to experiment with
the Windows XP command line, though, that same command would work
there, and JFW plays nice with that. Nicer still if you tweek the
settings a little.

James,
List Admin