RE: jaws, talks, or mobile speak

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:27:23 -0500

I can let you know that it's supposed to have a scripting capability,
and with an object model accessible from *any* language, not one
"cobbled together" over the years.  This will probably be VB script for
most applications, as it will have a vb script interpreter built-in.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx