Re: jaws talking befor the introductry music plays

  • From: "Sin" <DanOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:58:46 -0800

Hi Carliss

When you did your updating did you download/install Microsoft.Net Framework?
If so, then you probably have a virtual user on your machine thanks to this
update. To remove it go to the control panel, add/remove software, find the
Microsoft.Net Framework item in the list and click the remove button.
Uninstalling this update will remove the virtual user and take of this
problem for you. HTH

Sin