Re: jaws slowing down after a while

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:42:49 -0000

Hi John,

Can you tell me how much memory JAWS is using when you first load it, and
when it becomes slow?  The way you find out how much memory something is
using varies from operating system to operating system, but this sounds like
a memory leak, and having this information will determine whether it is or
isn't.

Thanks,

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)