  From: Loreal
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:32 PM
  Subject: Re: jaws script for yahoo messenger 8

  They do have them, but there is a problem I've found. I recently downloaded
the yahoo client that's available, yahoo6, but the scripts won't work for it.
It's Yahoo Messenger Plus Voice, and the scripts don't work for JFW6.2 which is
what I'm now using.
  Sincerely,
  Loreal Lavigna
  Avon Independent Sales/E-Representative