jaws script

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:10:22 +0800

K Wan wrote:
so how do I know what are the keystrokes/hot keys for that particular
script?

for example, if you using winamp, you can get the list of hotkeys for the
program by pressing "JawsKey+h" within that program.

and of course, what are the functions related to each key?

difficult to list out all the function, because different program have
different set of keys. again, try to get the list of
keystroke by pressing "JawsKey+h" within that program.

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong

Thanks.