Re: jaws reading partial lines

  • From: "Roger Levine" <rlstation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:53:47 -0800

Hi Judith,
The open line is just below the options line.  Please check if you have the 1.7
version of Autosizer.  An earlier version might be different.  My past
experiences with the program's web site did not always present the latest
version. I believe that the last link I sent from South Bay has the latest
version. Just hang in there, we will get it.
  You can go to the Autosizer folder to verify, but it would take additional
navigational instructions.
Roger