Re: jaws quits on the word c a e s u r e it knocks out jaws, could someone find out what makes certain words do this? Dave Hutchins Fw: typing error

  • From: "Mickey Quenzer" <mickeyqu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 13:48:42 -0700

OK, I won't spell that word, but you can use another synth.  I use the
DecTalk Express, but no matter which synth you use, they aren't perfect, But
I find it interesting that it is that particular word.

Has anyone gotten in touch with FS about this?

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* SkypeT - instigater7724*******