Re: jaws on a cd?

  • From: philwh@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:47:17 -0500

Hi.
I have tried this with jfw 4.x and above and have never had it work
unless jaws had been installed ont he computer first.
I asked the tech folks at fs, and they told
me that it won't work because the video intercept
wouldn't be in place under windows xp, windows 2000
and the like. it should work for windows 98
since that doesn't require the video intercept.

now, if this is incorrect, please tell me how
to do this.
thanks

phil