Re: jaws on a cd?

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:33:48 -0700

As far as I know you can have three installs using the new internet
authorization scheme.
So theoretically, you could install on a Pc then remove it just as you did
with the quella process.  F/S offers a dongle system that would allow users
to run jfw from machine to machine.  Great for those who demo or work on
PC's etc.

hth...Keith