To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: jaws not saying control panel list

Go to the control Panel.  Start Menu/Settings/Control Panel.

Now bring down the View menu by pressing alt V, or Alt to just get to the
menu line and then right arrow to view, and down arrow to open the view
menu.

Now arrow down the list of items until you get to either list or details,
and hit Enter on the one you want. The menu will close. Now explore your
items under Control Panel and see what's happened. Never get stuck again in
a bunch of icons when there's an alternative, such as on the Desktop itself,
where it's harmless enough.

Hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slade Sellers" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>