Re: jaws not recalling its place in internet explorer

  • From: "fdaniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:17:09 -0800

Hi Brian,

Nice to see you here!

I tried to duplicate what you had going.  I ran Microsoft Word, opened a
document and moved down into it.  I noted where I was in the document.  Then
I opened a web page.  I wasn't able to get to the NLS Catalog site, but went
to the Bobby Worldwide site.  I moved down a number of lines.  Then I
switched to Word - same place.  Moved back to Internet Explorer - stayed in
the same place I left it, no movement.

I'm running JAWS 5.00.621.  I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.  I don't
know if this is significant or not.  But I didn't get the issue you have.
Maybe something in the configuration for JAWS...  Hey!  Maybe we can blame
it on work.  Hehehe.

Francis