RE: jaws not recalling its place in internet explorer

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:09:27 -0600

It seems to me that I have experienced similar loss of place with JAWS
in general. When I close an email in Microsoft Outlook I have to be very
careful because I may not be at the same entry I was when I opened the
email. I have also noticed an occasional loss of place in Word. Not
consistently but upon enough occasion to be an annoyance. CYS...