jaws not reading

  • From: "Rich Cavallaro" <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 11:56:20 -0500

Hi all:
I just got a new dell laptop.  I have installed jaws 7.0 on to it.
It is running windows xp pro.
I am having a problem where jaws is not reading things as I arrow around.
As an example I was reading my email in outlook express and after  after a few
messages I could not arrow up down left or right and get any speech in outlook.
 If I go to my desktop at that point jaws says desktop 1 of 4 but it wouldn't
tell me what I was focused on.  I had to minimize outlook express and then
reload jaws.  It worked for a while but now is doing the same thing.