Re: jaws nonstop

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:00:59 -0700

Dorothy,

XP is still supported, but not for long. However you can run it as long as you
like, even after updates have ceased.

Your spell-checker issue -- When Office 2007 is installed it messes up the
spell-checker in Outlook Express, and makes it work only in French. You need to
download and install an application called:

spelloe.exe

It will then work in Anglais.

 Bonjour!
Dave