Re: jaws nonstop

i think i can guess what your problem is; so please do ehe following to
learn more about jaws settings:
1. press insert+6 to open jaws configuration manager.
2. press alt+s to open set options menu
3. there u can select different settings to change e.g. user options, text
processing options, verbosity options, etc. for ur case select text
processing options.
4. u can find very good options there; tab to "list item".
5. select none there.
6. push the ok button by tabing to it or pressing alt+o.
7. in the jaws configuration manager main page press ctrl+s to save changes. that's it. there might be a shortcut key for this which i may not remember, but i wanted u to pass through this way to manipulate some otehr options in
order to adapt them to your own requirement; e.g. in the text processing
options u can view and manipulate other things and at the end for for
avoiding inconsistencies u can press escape for not saving the changes...
one more thing which i found really useful for me is verbosity options;
select the verbosity options just the same procedure above until number 2.
then in the verbosity options u may have chosen either beginner or
intermediate or advanced. whatever u have chosen or want to choose tab to
corressponding option button button for that. press that and then u see a
list of different  check boxes which u may want jaws to say them or not. i
remember i was looking for something like that to enable tool tips saying
andd i finally found that there which in that way i learned a lot of other
useful things :)
there must be also a shortcut key in order to toggle between the 3 different verbosity profiles, which i think i have again forgotten. because i usually
use one of the verbosity profiles.
i hope this helps u all especially the beginners.
please also feel free to ask additional questions which i might not be clear
enough, and all of us can help each other:)
cheers
Hamid

----- Original Message ----- From: Dorothy Ingram-Gorban