RE: jaws nonstop

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:30:09 +0100

Thanks if I choose none how would you expect Jaws to behave? Jaws 11 is
saying on desktop windows 7 using msoutlook "not selected, and I don't want
to hear that. On my xp laptop newly refurbished to factory settings Jaws is
reading for dear life as if his life depended on it, well perhaps it does!!
dorothy