jaws non stop

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:18:26 +0100

 engineer has been and set up Outlook express to work in the maner dave carlson
suggested I could have chosen live mail but stuck with outlook express and a
tool to put right the problem of Jaws reading the spell checker in french
engineer has gone off to research drivers for laptop for Hp printer worked
before but not since cleaned off, that is a different problem of course and
deserved a different subject  I am doing my best in rather difficult
circumstances dorothy