Re: jaws key+windows+X

  • From: brandt <brandt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 07:25:45 +0200

Well, it aint that bad if you're using laptop layout. And I have to do the whole thing one-handed, due to a stroak earlyer in the year.

Regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Oh. Is that what it does. Yes, there wasn't anything in my clipboard at the moment. Anyway, what a crazy finger exercise this calls for. Cuts down on my enhthusiasm a litttle bit, you know?