RE: jaws keystroke to see contents of Clipboard

  • From: "Georgi Jivankin" <georgijivankin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:54:42 +0300

Hey guys, don't try to imagine what keystroke is. There's no such keystroke
available in JAWS. I've looked in FS documentation and I've noticed that
there are only keystrokes for working with the clipboard, however there are
no keystrokes for reading its contents.

Regards,
Georgi Jivankin.
С уважение,