Re: jaws keystroke to see contents of Clipboard

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:09:22 -0400

Has anyone set up this shortcut? I have it here but Jaws won't read it to me even with the Jaws cursor I have trouble with it and the focus seems to shift. So far it isn't very convenient to use.

Thanks.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada DLeavens@xxxxxxx Skype DaleLeavens Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>