Re: jaws installation problem

  • From: "Steven Hicks" <CITSENGTWENTY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:57:08 -0000

that's a pain in my opinion, especially if you run out at the weekend or
outside working hours.  Our hours over here are different so if it was in
the morning, i would be a bit stuck until the afternoon but I guess that
worse case scenario, I would have to run it in forty minute mode until i
could get the key reset.

Steve.