Re: jaws dongle problem solved

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:18:14 +0200

Thank you, but when something is not authorised, even if you plugged in the dongle, the viewer has no way to show authorisation. If the dongle viewer sees authorization, then I won't have problems. It still doesn't work on the real machines, but we'll find the way.

Negoslav

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>