jaws black on black issue

 cy  it was a real problem, and I had to find a way, since it did not affect
many, it was not much fun,many would get my emails black on black, those who
knew me could highlite them but even computer engineers could not work out what
to do. a friend on a list knew  that lunar would help, Magic did not, so I
bought Lunar a dolphin product,and used in inverse mode. I decided to tackle fs
about it as magic did not work , and blaming me was wrong,I contacted  Ddoctor
Lee hamilton in st petersburg sent him tapes  recording what jaws did, it went
quite mad, Jaws saw ssimply put white text on black background as selected text
or highlighted text,and did not treat it normally, only people it did not
affect   were people who were using webmail, I mean if I emailed them, it was
baffling. I had a phone call from Bryan carver director of technical support,
who confirmed my findings,and when I asked him "what are you going to do about
it,he said"we cannot do anything putting it right  is not a bug fix, a patch
would not work or script, the whole product wouldhave to be changed., I had
this by way of a telephone call. Now windows 7 and jaws doesnot have any
problem, and I have decided to leaveof lunar on this old xp laptop and put up
with it, by the way what is a "sidling? thanks dorothy