RE: jaws announcing spelling and grammer errors

What version of jaws and m s office are you useing

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Judith Bron
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 07:11
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: jaws announcing spelling and grammer errors

Right now I can't afford to subscribe to anything.  Does anyone have the
keystrokes that will once again allow jaws to announce spelling and grammer
errors?  I have gone into jaws with insert J and gone through all the
options.  Nothing works.  I have tried going into word but only get a blank
document when I press enter on Microsoft word.  I had this function before.
There has to be a way to get it back.  Judith