Re: jaws and windows xp professional

JFW Pro is exactly the same as JFW "Home"/Standard. As stated, the key
difference lies on the authorization disk. The only notable difference
between the two versions is what operating system they'll run on. Besides
that, their functionality is exactly the same. The HJAuth program is also
the same - it has the code for checking auth disks both under 9x and NT
built into the same executable. In fact, if you check a "standard" disk
with HJAuth, you'll see "Allow WindowsNT: No", and on a pro disk you'll
see "Allow WindowsNT: Yes". This is the only major difference between two
auth disks for the different version (Besides the serial number of
course.) The HJAuth system is pretty ingenious and allows FS a lot of
flexibility (they could theoretically create an auth disk with 500 keys
that only work on Windows XP and not 98 and a serial number in the
billions range!)