Re: jaws and video intercept error

  • From: "Jess Trask" <jessica.trask@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:46:18 -0500

Lisa Marie,
To fix your problem that you are having with the JAWS Video Intercept error.
1. Go to the Start Menu
2. Go to the Programs Menu
3. Go to the JAWS 60 menu
4. Choose the first choice on the menu that will pop up which will be Tools
5. After you click on the Tools menu another menu will pop up and you'll
want to choose Installation Maintenance.
6 The installation program will pop up. Then you'll want to get the
installation program on the screen. What you want to do is select the second
choice which is repair.
That should fix the problem your are having with the JAWS intercept error.
Interesting fact about the intercept error you will get it either if you
forget to turn on your monitor or if you just recently updated your driver
of your computer monitor.

Jessica