jaws and video intercept error

  • From: "Lisa-Maree" <lisa_maree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:56:54 +1100

Hi all,
Okay, last week my fideo card died, so I went and bought myself an upgrade
card, and they're not exactly cheap.  After installing it, and trying to
install jaws, I am told there is a severe error, and it cannot install video
intercept.  The error is "severe error, DCERR_IDD_MOD_found"  I am sure of
every word except tyhe one before found.  On trying to load an older version on
a backup drive, I was given a choice to install video intercept, again with
same results.
Maybe this is too logical for those who make jaws, but don't you think it
should install with all video cards.  It didn't occur to me I might have to
check on what card I bought.  I got one to suit me and my kids who like to play
games.

Okay, enough whining.  Have any fixes come out from anywhere for this yet?  Am
I stuck or is there a way to solve this.  And is it different for specific
cards>

Thanks in advance.

Lisa-Maree
Email: lisa_maree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx