jaws and quickbooks?

  • From: "Malia Dube" <mdube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:20:07 -0400

Has anyone out there ever tried to use any version of jaws with any
version of quickbooks?  I have a good chance at getting a full time job
if I can figure out a way to do invoices with quickbooks.  This is the
only accounting task I am responsible for.  However, if I can't find a
way to do the invoicing I won't get the job.  If anyone has any
suggestions about any way that this type of task can be done please
reply.  Any suggestions are welcome.

Malia Dube

Project Coordinator
Independent Living Resource Centre