  From: heather kd5cbl
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:06 PM
  Subject: Re: jaws and outlook express

  I tried the first suggestion but, I cant do alt o for some reason.  But I can
put in txt only but I like to have the links.  It is weird, it just started
doing that!  I remember there was an option to read messages as in the format
in which they were sent but, I cant remember where that was!  I think if I
uncheck that box, if it is checked, maybe it will solve the problem.  Thanks
Heather