RE: jaws and outlook express

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:03:52 -0500

The tools setting does. to instruct OE to open with a maximized window:

1. Go to the OE icon on the desktop. Press alt-enter.

Note. If the icon isn't in the desktop, find it in the programs menu. As I
recall, here you press the applications key, arrow down to the shortcut tab
and press enter. From here,  the next and final step should work.

2. Tab until you hear information about the window. JAWS will probably say
"Normal window." Arrow down to "maximize" and press enter.

  _____