Re: jaws and navigator

  • From: "Cathy" <catherine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 04:14:03 -0400

I am sorry to ask so many questions, but I did that and it wanted me to pick
from a list of displays, and the navigator is not one of them.  I did put in
what con port, will and does that make a difference in this process?

Cathy and Pilot Dog, Copper, Golden Retriever:
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt with the heart."
 Helen Keller