Re: jaws and miranda

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:01:19 -0400

MessageAre there scripts for Miranda?  I had someone ask me the other day and I
don't use it so I don't know.  If there are any Jim, can you send them to me so
I can post them on my site for people to download?

Thanks,

Rick Harmon

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related web
links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

If you are looking for customized one on one software training and friendly and
knowledgeable technical support for very cheap rates then visit my website and
click on the training and tech support link.