Re: jaws and miranda

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:15:52 +0000

Hi, when I used Miranda, the profile was to name the database that is used to store your Miranda preferences, however I could be wrong. Hope that helps.

At 07:01 31/10/2007, you wrote:
Hi Guys:

I downloaded Miranda and it looks a lot better than pidgin did; however, I am a little confused. I read the readme file about creating your profile but how do you go about it? I guess you need to enter a name when the manager pops up or something it says new profile edit or words to tht effect. When I tabbed around though after giving it a name I saw no other options to add more info. Do I just type the name then hit enter. After all my aim problems I want to have it work the first time preferably. Msn seemed okay the first time around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I think I understand the rest of the instructions it's mainly that profile thing that had me stumped and yes I downloaded the Jaws scripts.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User