Re: jaws and headphones

Try the headphones on another "stereo" device or try another set of phones on JAWS.

Pat ByrneAt 04:19 PM 4/22/2011, you wrote:
I am kind of nervous to post this next question with all of the drama that has been floating around on this list lately, but what the hey the worse that can happen is I receive no response or be told its off topic and to take my business elsewhere, so here goes. Ok, I think my headset is busted but just for experimenting until I can verify that they are broken how can I verify this? Meaning: using windows 7 pro 64 bit is there somewhere I can go to have jaws float from one ear to the other to see if I can hear it or not. I can only hear it out of my left ear right now. It feels weird, I can see out of my left eye and hear out of my left ear with the headset and I am totally blind in my right eye and with the right side of the headset with jfw not speaking, I feel like I have no hearing in the right ear as well. Sorry for the stupid sarcasm, running off of 2-hours of sleep lol.
Thanks guys for anyone who can help.