jaws and headphones

  • From: "kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:19:37 -0700

I am kind of nervous to post this next question with all of the drama that
has been floating around on this list lately, but what the hey the worse
that can happen is I receive no response or be told its off topic and to
take my business elsewhere, so here goes.

Ok, I think my headset is busted but just for experimenting until I can
verify that they are broken how can I verify this?

Meaning: using windows 7 pro 64 bit is there somewhere I can go to have jaws
float from one ear to the other to see if I can hear it or not. I can only
hear it out of my left ear right now.

It feels weird, I can see out of my left eye and hear out of my left ear
with the headset and I am totally blind in my right eye and with the right
side of the headset with jfw not speaking, I feel like I have no hearing in
the right ear as well. Sorry for the stupid sarcasm, running off of 2-hours
of sleep lol.

Thanks guys for anyone who can help.