  From: Joseph Machise
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:59 PM
  Subject: jaws and freedomscitific

  People on the list
  I was given this information,
  I don't know how accreted this is, but I will find out tomorrow,when I call
freedomscientific .
  I was told that those of us who have Jaws 5.0
  when the next version of Jaws 7.0 comes out, that freedomscientific will not
support with Jaws 5.0 the next version of inter net explorer.
  I hope this is not true, they want every body to upgrade to 7.0
  If they do this, I hope the blind people get a class action law suit.
  Thanks from Joseph.

  "Why "do "bad "things "Happen "to "good "people!

  !With love always from Joseph.