  From: James Dean
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 5:29 PM
  Subject: Re: jaws and free ftp client, right on your computer

  Hey when I go in to OE it brings up my inbox automatically, as is my
preference. When I hit ctrl+O to try and open the thing, it doesn't open, just
opens the current E-mail message that is highlighted with the arrow keys. Does
my inbox not need to come up automatically? Is that is what is preventing me
from using this FTP cliant?

  Thanks in advance,

  James
      From: Vy Pham