Re: jaws and free ftp client, right on your computer

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:29:22 -0700

Hey when I go in to OE it brings up my inbox automatically, as is my
preference. When I hit ctrl+O to try and open the thing, it doesn't open, just
opens the current E-mail message that is highlighted with the arrow keys. Does
my inbox not need to come up automatically? Is that is what is preventing me
from using this FTP cliant?

Thanks in advance,

James
    From: Vy Pham