RE: jaws and firefox

  • From: "Robert S. Batchelor" <leehigh73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 04:18:42 -0500

There is a little known web browser that was totally designed for the
accessible world which I have been messing around with called Webb IE3. It
is very simple to use, I run JAWS 7.0 and 7.1.5 on my machine with MS Office
2003. Webb IE3 has a nice little help file and RSS hookup.

Look out IE and Firefox, there's a new kid in town for us to choose from

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net