Re: jaws and firefox

  • From: "wren" <wrenlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 04:58:36 -0600

Hi,

If you go to

www.mozilla.com

you will find the download link for firefox. It is not that much different than
Internet Explorer.

alt b takes you to your bookmarks, and you can import your favorites from
internet explorer. control l takes you to the address bar, but JAWS says
untitled. There are lots of add-ons that you can get, and the help is good.

I like Firefox better than Internet Explorer. JAWS always got stuck in a menu
bar in Internet Explorer.

If I can be of any more help please let me know.

My email address, if you want to write off list, is

wrenlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GOD BLESS,

Wren