Re: jaws and epson scanners

how well does Jaws and Kurzweil v 8.1 work together
Ron

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Corey Cook" <268passion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: jaws and epson scanners


> I use kurzwiel
> 1000 v8.01
> don't try anything with the scanner software.
>
> Corey Cook
> Eph. 1:7 through Eph. 1:9 (NLT)
> He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood
of
> his Son, and our sins are forgiven. He has showered his kindness on us,
> along with all wisdom and understanding.
> God's secret plan has now been revealed to us; it is a plan centered on
> Christ, designed long ago according to his good pleasure.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Ronald Glaser" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 12:47 AM
> Subject: Re: jaws and epson scanners
>
>
> if i may ask how do you do the scanning then do you use open book or what
> scanning software do you use
> Ron
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Corey Cook" <268passion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 11:30 PM
> Subject: Re: jaws and epson scanners
>
>
> > I have the 3170 and have nothing but trouble with the smart pannel.
> > and I am using jaws 5.0.844
> >
> >
> > Corey Cook
> > Eph. 1:7 through Eph. 1:9 (NLT)
> > He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the
blood
> of
> > his Son, and our sins are forgiven. He has showered his kindness on us,
> > along with all wisdom and understanding.
> > God's secret plan has now been revealed to us; it is a plan centered on
> > Christ, designed long ago according to his good pleasure.
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "Ronald Glaser" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 12:29 AM
> > Subject: jaws and epson scanners
> >
> >
> > does anyone here use the epson 1260 perfection scanner with jaws for
> windows
> > I need help using the epson start smart pannel
> > Ron
> > --
> > To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
> > jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> > Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
> >
> > If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
> the
> > way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
> the
> > list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >
> > --
> > To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> > Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
> >
> > If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
> the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact
> the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
> jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the
> way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the
> list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
> --
> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
> Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
>
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>


--
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: