Re: jaws and accessible security solutions

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 06:14:41 -0700

Hello,

What happened to Nod32?  I was under the impression they're still working
with us.  What happens when you contact technical support to report access
issues?  I've used Windows Live OneCare and am trying Sophos right now, and
both seem accessible, though OneCare doesn't turn in the greatest reviews on
actually delivering protection.